It could be late at night, and you get a phone call where you get to know that a loved one or a dear friend got arrested. You can help them and get them out of jail as the earliest. The trouble is that they got arrested after business hours. Here arises the million-dollar question – is it possible to bail a person out of jail?
The answer is yes. A leading and reputed bail-bond company will work all around the clock and provide all needed to bail out the person you want. And that is what this article is all about. To know more about this, you can check out Apex Bail Bonds.
- Understanding the concept of bail
People who get arrested need to get out of jail for various reasons. One of the ideal ways to get this done is by posting bail. Bail is the property, cash, or bond that a person pays when they get arrested to ensure that they stay released till the trial. Here the bail will also act as the insurer that gives the defendant the scope to be at the court. And as and when they don’t make it to the count, they will forfeit the cash. Once the trial gets over, you can return the bail amount.
At times, you can hear about bail and bond getting used interchangeably, even though it means different things. The bond refers to the bail that the bond company will post to secure the defendant’s release.
- Can a person be out of jail overnight?
The truth is several people get arrested outside of business hours. And there are the leading bail bond companies that function round the clock. But you need to realize that even though a company can work all night, it might take some time for you to get the loved one or the friend away from jail. There are a few factors that play a crucial part in it. The essential ones are:
- Staff – The percentage of the people working as the defendant posts the bail can impact how quickly the release must happen. Very few people are working in the jail, which can slow the process from time to time.
- The number of other defendants – In case the jail processes several defendants, there is a chance that it might take more time to get your loved one free from jail.
- The paperwork – It is possible for the jail to accomplish several pieces of paperwork for releasing the arrested parties. And this process usually requires the office to check every part of the paperwork to ensure it’s all in good order. For example, ensuring that the concerned defendant has no individual warrant is necessary.
Once you keep in mind these few things, it becomes easy for you to get your loved one out of jail. Everything depends on the state of urgency and how the bail bond company functions. And this is the reason why you should hire experts for the job.