Now and then, you might find that the content of a PDF file is being displayed vertically, while you need to read it horizontally. The content orientation in a PDF file is very significant when it comes to how readable it would be. Unless the orientation is a proper one, you have to rotate the file. How to do it? You can find quite a few tools that can help you to rotate the PDF file to any angle that you wish. Here are some of the best tools out there that can be very useful for you to achieve that. These are top 3 services to rotate PDF.
2pdf.com This is a useful tool that can rotate a PDF file effectively. Here is how you can rotate PDF with the help of 2pdf.com.
- Upload your PDF file
- Choose from the various modes that are available. You can rotate the file to the right or to the left.
- Click on Rotate PDF
- Now download the file.
2PDF.com can be accessed with the help of any web browser. It can easily be used. All that you need to do is follow the steps mentioned above.
This is another excellent option for rotating a PDF file. It is available in paid as well as free versions. You can use it to rotate a PDF file and then save it. Once you finish the task, the file would get deleted from the Smallpdf server after exactly 60 minutes. This ensures that nobody else would be able to access the file.
Smallpdf can work on any web browser, and an app for the tool is available for use on iOS as well as Android OS devices. To be able to rotate a PDF file, you only need to upload it and follow the necessary steps.
- Visit the Smallpdf website or app.
- Choose Rotate PDF from the various choices available.
- Drag and drop the file that you would like to rotate.
- Click to rotate the file.
- Click on Apply changes.
- Download your rotated PDF file.
The rest would be taken care of online, and you will have no hassles of saving the file.
One more free online tool, it can help you to rotate any PDF file. You may either rotate all pages at once or one by one. You do not have to download any software program. Simply visit the page Pdf2go.com on a web browser, and get the file rotated. It can manually check all the files. With this service, you can rotate OPDF files of large sizes.
Here are the basic steps to follow, to rotate the files.
- Visit the pdf2go.com webpage.
- Drag and drop the files to rotate. You may also choose PDF files from Google drive or Dropbox.
- Choose rotate. Select the rotating option that you want, such as rotate all at once or rotate page by page.
- After completion, click on the option ‘Save’.
- Download the file.
With just a few clicks, you can get the job done.