Cryptocurrencies like NEO, ETH, and EOS are not your everyday asset class. Investing in them can therefore be confusing. Apart from its unique features, EOS is relatively new to the market. It is, therefore, common to see questions like: “What are the EOS price predictions in the next five years?” and “Should I invest in EOS?”
This text offers more information about the coin, with the aim of answering such questions!
Knowing About EOS
What Is EOS?
EOS is a new-generation coin that operates very differently from the conventional cryptocurrencies you’re used to. According to its creators, the ecosystem was introduced to the market to foster the programming and integration processes of smart contracts and the development of DAPPs — decentralized applications.
Why Is EOS Valuable?
These features make EOS a valuable digital asset on the cryptocurrency market:
- Smart Contracts and DAPPs: Smart contracts have become key in the crypto space. It is about the automated distribution of tokens. DAPPs, meanwhile, are applications specified to work on decentralized platforms like blockchain and the Tor network. EOS makes smart contracts easy to complete, and DAPPs are also supported.
- Staking and Voting: EOS has the stake voting platform, which allows users to vote for Block Producer Candidates when the main platform goes live.
- Token Economy: There are no restrictions to the tokens available on EOS. New blocks are created in parallel to the realization of new EOS coins.
EOS Price Predictions for 2021
- Brave New Coin: BNC plays down the possibility of any real growth in the EOS price this year, with the sentiment now clearly more bearish than bullish.
- Marginbuu: This respected TradingView trader predicts that EOS will fall to $2.60 from its current $4.30. However, the coin is expected to stay above $2.60 and build a bullish trend from there.
- Trading Beasts: The experts at TB see a positive trend emerging for EOS. The coin is predicted to grow to $7, and they are even being conservative.
- Cryptoground: Cryptoground predicts that EOS will maintain an average of $4.70 this year.
- Wallet Investor: The experts here do not see EOS maintaining the momentum it developed in the earliest part of 2021. The prediction is that the coin will fall to $1.02 due to its crash.
Is an EOS Investment an Advisable Move in 2021?
The consensus among experts is that EOS will experience remarkable growth in the coming years as more and more people embrace its unique features.
The question of investing for the short term or long term therefore pops up. If you can hold your coins, experts advise you do so since the long-term predictions are favorable. However, if you would rather not take the risk, you can trade your coins this instant at legit sites like Godex.io.
Steps to Buy EOS on Godex.io
Godex.io is an independent legitimate exchange platform that allows users to exchange coins without having to register or provide any personal info. It’s anonymity at its best.
Steps to Buy EOS on Hides
- Select EOS on the homepage drop-down.
- Make your deposit using any anonymous platform.
- Wait for the deposit to reflect in a few minutes.
- Complete the transaction.
Knowing an EOS price prediction is critical before investing in this next-generation coin. An equally important part of that is buying or trading on sites with an excellent speed of transaction and 100% privacy. If you’d like to buy EOS, Godex.io is a good place to start.