Are you ready for what could perhaps be one of the best mornings of your life? So many marijuana users out there love their rituals, and wake and bake are no different. Now wake n bake is nothing like a bake-off, but rather, it is the epitome of a good smile and a great morning (weed delivery Newmarket).
So what is Wake ‘N’ Bake?
The actual act of Wake ‘N’ Bake is super simple. You wake up and get baked! Just as the name implies. Waking up and immediately smoking a joint or a bowl is how many start their mornings off right. It’s the perfect way to ready your mind and soul for a tough workday, and many claim that the effects in the morning are actually very intense, meaning this spiritual cleansing is really effective. Many people argue that since when you wake up some of your brains are still asleep, it just hits different. But different in a good way. It’s stronger and more potent, with more effects and a deeper buzz. Many claims that the buzz even lasts for hours, which is perhaps a great way to get through an eight-hour workday.
To get the most out of your Wake ‘N’ Bake session, we’ve put together a list of tips that will, of course, help you maintain a wonderful buzz all throughout the day.
- Smoking an indica strain is likely to couch-lock you, so if you’re planning on heading to work or the gym later on, definitely try a sativa strain in the mornings. They’ll energize you and relax you at the same time, whereas an Indica will relax you a little too much. A perfect sativa strain for a creative and energizing high is Chocolate Haze.
- Considering using strains that have a higher CBD content rather than a high THC content. THC tends to bring upon intense cerebral highs, which may not be the best thing to start out your day.
- Consider using edibles rather than smoking. You don’t want to go through your day smelling like weed, as that can anger the bosses and even your co-workers.
- If you’re planning on smoking an Indica strain, you’ll definitely have to cancel your plans. You’ll be so relaxed you won’t feel like going anywhere. Perfect if that’s your goal!
- Definitely be prepared to cancel your day plans if the weed hits you too hard. I definitely don’t want to be crawling into your office or cubicle and have your co-workers seeing you high out of your mind.
- Prepare your Wake ‘N’ Bake session beforehand. If you’re planning on going to work or an event, later on, you’ll need plenty of time in the morning. Don’t waste half of that time setting up! Do thcat the night before. That way you have something to look forward too rather than just dreading the fact that you’re going to need to set things up.
- If you’re staying on the couch, be sure to have plenty of pillows and blankets. Comfort is a necessity!
- Nothing like munching on snacks in the morning. Be sure to have plenty of munchies and drinks to satisfy the marijuana-induced cravings.
Hopefully, these tips gave you some ideas on how to get the most out of your morning bake sessions. For more information feel free to contact us or leave a comment below!