Sure, online gambling is fun! But nothing compares to the experience of visiting a brick-and-mortar casino. From their breath-taking décor to the thrilling ambience and the impressive gaming floor to the excitement in the air, there’s a reason physical casinos are still popular among veteran gamblers.
If you’re not overly enthusiastic about being in public amidst the pandemic, you can always check out the list of new casinos at Casino Bee. If you’re more into sports betting, here’s a list of new betting sites at Betting Rex. But if you’re tired of being confined at home and want to step out of the house for a change. Check out the
Top 5 Swankiest Casinos on the Planet
1. Harrah’s Hotel and Casino, New Orleans, United States – Located in the heart of the city, Harrah’s New Orleans Hotel and Casino boast the latest and the biggest collection of video slots on the banks of the Mississippi. Plus, there’s a whole host of card games, restaurants, and other entertainment to keep the guests busy. The hotel and casino are designed to replicate the iconic New Orleans French Quarter and includes 450 gaming rooms to up the ante!
2. Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, United States – Located right on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, this unique Indian-themed casino offers a marvellous sight, complete with pointed domes, massive chandeliers, and stone elephants. The hotel has 2,248 rooms and is famous for hosting major poker tournaments. Guests bored or tired of gaming can visit the famous Hard Rock Café located on the property.
3. Marina Bay Sands, Singapore – Perhaps one of the swankiest casinos in the world, Marina Bay Sands is an extravagant establishment located in the heart of one of the busiest shopping malls on the planet. Featuring 1,500 video slot machines and over 600 gaming tables, the breathtaking décor of the casino amplifies the opulent experience. Tourists are allowed free access to the casino, while the locals are charged $100 for entry.
4. Casino-de-Charlevoix, Pointe-au-Pic, Canada – Located in French Canada near Quebec City, Casino-de-Charlevoix is ideal for gambling enthusiasts and veterans looking to spend a grand time when in town. Offering an array of games including poker, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, and video slots, guests can revel in the grand sight of the lofty Laurentian Mountains. The hotel features unique castle-themed architecture and has 405 rooms and a 27-hole golf course.
5. MGM Grand, Las Vegas, United States – Located on the famous Vegas Strip, MGM Grand is an iconic landmark and well worth a visit. Renowned for its range of poker tables the casino is a prime attraction for sports betting. Boasting 60 large TVs on the gaming floor, patrons can wager on football, martial arts, basketball, hockey, soccer, MMA, horse races, and more. If gambling isn’t your forte, visit the restaurant and bar for a gala time.