All parents want to give their children the best: from clothes to toys. But how to choose what will suit your child among all the variety when you are going to buy eco organic baby essentials? Natemia, an organic company, presents baby care items that you will definitely be happy with.
Now let’s have a look at why it is better to buy eco products for kids from Natemia, especially when it concerns cloths.
What is constantly in contact with the delicate skin of the babies? Of course, with clothes! Meanwhile, a number of children suffer from allergies using the textile industry. And another figure: 25% of the chemicals used in all industries around the world are used in the cultivation of ordinary cotton. As for synthetic fabrics, their production causes even more damage to the Earth.
What is the alternative? With Natemia you have a wide choice of environmentally friendly materials that are useful for both children and the planet. Now, let’s have look through the main materials Natemia use in their best organic baby products.
- Organic cotton is grown without pesticides and other chemicals. It is very soft, breathes well and is easy to care for. Flax is grown, as in the old days, without pesticides and herbicides. Unfortunately, it is very crumpled and for the youngest clothes made of flax is tough. Silk has long been known for its antibacterial properties, it is gentle and soft.
- Organic wool is obtained from sheep from controlled biological farms, where animals are raised in natural conditions – without antibiotics, growth hormones, artificial feed additives. Sheep graze freely in meadows and pluck “organic” grass that has not been treated with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Bamboo is one of the most popular and promising eco materials. Bamboo grows at an incredible rate (meter per day!), So its cultivation and use is harmless and safe – no fertilizers or pesticides are needed. In terms of caring for the planet, it wins over organic cotton (the production of which depletes the soil and requires a very large amount of water). In addition, bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic – suitable even for newborns and those suffering from atopic dermatitis. It is very silky and pleasant for the skin, breathes well, absorbs 60% more moisture than cotton, and also has the properties of a thermostat – retains heat in cold weather and stays cool in the heat. It is also important for mothers that bamboo clothes are very durable and easy to wash.
Now you can see the benefits of those materials, and why they are worth using for your kids’ cloths. The range of Natemia products for kids is pretty big – here you can find a bathrobe, flannel, gown, robe,
All images on the packaging are printed with safe natural soy ink. All organic baby essentials of Natemia are painted in natural tones: ecru and brown. This color scheme allows your baby’s imagination to develop freely, without being distracted by bright and sometimes meaningless colored spots.
Why Buy Eco Products for Kids
Today, the share of organic cotton is less than 1% of total cotton production in the world. It has special ecological principles of cultivation without the use of pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, which cause irreparable damage to the environment. Organic cotton, like no other type of fabric, is suitable for babies. Children’s skin actively responds to external stimuli and only organic cotton can provide comfort and safety to the child. It is also called bio-cotton or eco-cotton. Many womens today have already decided to feed and dress their children extremely safe and healthy.
Parents are interested in eco-cotton, bamboo or waffle clothes not only for their kids but also for themselves. Every year the demand only grows for hypoallergenic clothing. Organic cotton does not cause allergies and is dyed with natural dyes. Especially it is fair to buy clothes for sleep. Quality robes are nice for dressing when a spa, and sleep in them become deep and safe for the skin.
The obvious advantages of organic cotton for sale are:
- natural material
- has thermoregulatory properties
- easily ironed
- pleasant to the touch and for the body
- perfectly breathable
Organic cotton does not contain any chemical impurities under any aspect! Organic trade is recommended for use by both experts and doctors.