Just came across this window when I tried to update my AMD Radeon graphics card driver software. A quick search in google revealed that there are other cases reported with the same error message.
Cause for Bin64\InstallManagerApp.exe error
- This error seems to be from corrupted files or a corrupted installer. In my case, I am not surprised that files were corrupted. I use Win7 and Win10 in a dual boot environment. I made a mistake of installing the graphics driver in the same folder for both operating systems. So no wonder how it got corrupted.
- Another reason might be file corruption as a result of installing the latest Windows 10 updates recently.
To fix the windows cannot find bin64/installmanagerapp.exe you may try to repair the files. But it takes time and may not be 100% effective. So the best and complete solution to the problem is to uninstall your existing installation and install a fresh copy.
Again, there is a challenge. You may not be able to uninstall all the files properly since some files inside are already corrupted.
So here is the final solution to fix the problem.
How to Fix Windows Cannot Find Bin64 Installmanagerapp.exe
- Uninstall AMD files properly using the uninstaller DDU
- Running the uninstaller will wipe out all display driver files from your computer.
- Restart computer
- Go to the AMD website and download the latest driver. If you know the correct graphics model, you can install it directly. Or else, use the automatically detect and install driver option.
Following all the steps carefully you can easily fix Windows Cannot Find Bin64 Installmanagerapp.exe. If you any question in mind then feel free to contact us.