This social media app allows people to post and upload their pictures and videos online. Users on this app are ordinary people, sports icons, celebrities, and businesses, which they use Instagram to promote their products. When you upload your photos, you can add descriptions and put hashtags and geotags to the picture. You can connect with other people if you follow them, and they can connect with you if they follow you. Followers can also see your post to their feeds, and you can pick to have your account public or private.
There are users who want to save photos and videos from other user’s profiles. It may be your favorite artist’s picture, video, or something interesting to you. Sadly, Instagram’s “Bookmark” feature can only allow users to view the “Bookmarked Photos” from this app. This platform has yet to allow you to save content to your mobile phone directly. So here are some of the instagram downloader for photos and videos.
FastSave is one of the popular downloaders for Instagram’s videos and photos. You don’t need the internet to see some of the contents that you like from others. Same as Regrammer, you don’t have to deal with annoying watermarks that ruin the quality of a video or picture. The best thing about this downloader is that there’s no limit for downloading content. You are allowed to download as many videos and photos that you want directly to your smartphone’s memory.
At the top of this app’s main screen, you can view stories that are quick-saved. If you long-press a photo that has been saved, the user details will show. You can also hide the saved pictures in this app’s feature called the “Secret Locker.” Here are the steps on how to download content from Instagram.
- Access the FastSave downloader on our smartphone, and by pressing the toggle switch, you can enable this downloader’s service.
- From FastSave’s homepage, press the “Open Instagram” button. After that, your Instagram feed will appear.
- Get the content’s link that you want to download. Same as Regrammer, tap the button with three dots at the post’s upper left corner. This downloader will automatically save videos or photos that you want.
This app is an Instagram content downloader that’s easy and fast to use. You can directly use it on the Instagram app. Regrann is a free app that enables you to repost videos and photos without the need to close Instagram. You will also be able to choose if you want to put watermarks or not on the saved videos and pictures. Lastly, the best thing about this app is that you can add custom signatures to the content you have downloaded. So here are the steps on how to download videos and photos from Instagram using this app.
- After you install this app to your device, visit Instagram, and search for the content that you need to download.
- Click the “Copy Link” button, and this app will launch automatically. You can choose if you want to share, repost, and save.
- Press the SD card icon to download the videos and photos that you want from Instagram.
Aside from the similarities of these downloader apps, Quick Save can also let you edit videos and images. You can pick from the different filters and edit tools from this app. The interface of this app is stylish, and downloading Instagram videos and photos from Instagram are pretty straightforward. Here’s how.
- Open this app on your device. Quick Save will show your feed on Instagram in a grid style.
- Click the content that you want to save.
- From the options list, click “Save” to download the photo or video to your gallery.
You are now ready to save the photos and videos that you want from other Instagram users. You only need to download the right downloader apps and follow all the simple steps.