We all know that Youtube is a dashing platform for watching all types of videos online. There are millions of videos in many niches for streaming absolutely for free. Watching youtube videos on your big TV screen will definitely give you the experience much better when compared to a computer screen.
Many people are thinking that can we watch youtube videos on TV screens? The answer is yes we can watch the videos by activating Youtube using youtube.com/activate. If you do not have a smart TV then you can also use it on Roku, Kodi, and many more devices. So, here we are going to share how to activate youtube.com on your Smart TV and other devices.
Youtube Com Activate using Youtube.com/activate
Activating YouTube on your devices is not complicated at all it is very simple. There are many different devices that you can use for youtube.com/activate, the way you activate YouTube from device to device.
In this post, you will the 3 processes that are mostly used to activate YouTube. Follow all the steps clearly so you can enjoy it.
How to Activate Youtube on Smart TV?
Smart TVs are now come with a built-in YouTube app. Even if not in-built, you will be able to download and install the app. The smart TV requires to activate YouTube using youtube.com/activate. It’s very simple than you think it is. You just have to follow the steps given below to start accessing YouTube via your smart TV.
- First You have to open the YouTube app on your Smart TV. In the newest models, you can find the app from the main screen easily.
- After opening the app, search for the Gear icon. It should be placed on the top-right part of the Tv screen.
- Click on the Gear button and choose Sign In from the upcoming menu
- Now, you would be able to see an 8-digit code on the screen. You can keep the screen open and write down the code
- Now that you have the code with you, you can open youtube.com/activate via your computer or one mobile device
- You will be asked to provide your Google Account information. Enter it and proceed
- Now, in the upcoming window, you have to enter the 8-digit code that you saw on the YouTube app of Smart TV
- In the next screen, click on Allow Access
With all these steps, your Google Account would be connected to the YouTube app on your smart TV. It means you have successfully connected youtube.com/activate and ready to use the best viewing experience. The only need is that you should be connected to the Internet on your smart TV.
How to Activate Youtube on Roku?
Activating YouTube on the Roku device is quite easy and only takes a few minutes to set up. Once your YouTube is activated, you can easily watch YouTube videos on your very own TV screen. You will basically sign in to your account from youtube.com/activate and enter a code that Roku gives you to connect with YouTube.
- Connect your Roku to your TV and sign in to your Roku account. Make sure you are connected to an internet connection.
- Go to your Home Screen by pressing the Home button from your remote
- Select the option Channel Store and press Ok from your remote
- Go to Top Free option and select YouTube then press Ok from your remote
- You will see an option for Add Channel. Select this option and press Ok from your remote
- Wait for a while and it will be added to your channels. If you want to check, just press the Home button and go to My Channels. The YouTube channel should be on your channel’s list.
- Select and open the YouTube channel
- Select the Gear icon on the left side of the YouTube channel
- Select Sign in and enter your Google/YouTube account information (If it asks)
- Roku will give you an 8-digit code. Write it down somewhere or keep this screen open
- Now go to com/activate from your laptop or phone.
- Enter your Google account information and sign in
- Enter the 8 digit code that Roku gave you and proceed.
- Click Allow access if you see the option.
Good news now you have successfully activated youtube on your Roku with the http://youtube.com/activate link. Now, you can easily watch YouTube videos.
How to Activate Youtube on Kodi?
You can easily do Youtube com activate on Kodi without any problem. Kodi is very useful for streaming all types of videos online. In this method, youtube.com/activate will use to activate youtube on Kodi.
- First of all, follow the below steps to install YouTube on Kodi.
- Go to Settings on your Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Then select Install from getting Add-ons.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select YouTube.
- Now select Install and wait till it gets installed.
- After installing youtube on Kodi, go to Videos→Add-ons→YouTube to open youtube.
- Click on sign in to get the 8-digit verification code.
- Then go to youtube.com/activate from your computer.
- Now sign in there and enter the 8-digit verification code generated on previous steps.
- Click on proceed and allow access to activate youtube on Kodi easily.
Following all steps will carefully you will get the youtube activated on Kodi software. As you all know we did it with youtube.com/activate now you can stream all youtube content.
That was a complete guide about how to activate youtube using youtube.com/activate with our simplest method. Now you have successfully activated youtube on your smart TV, Roku, Kodi. Your simple TV is ready to watch youtube videos online. If you face any difficulty doing that then feel free to contact us, We would like to help you.