Looking for how to get pin bit.ly/getbuildpin to Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard? then you are in the right place. Ares Wizard is one of the most famous Kodi addons to stream online movies and Tv shows. You can stream all tv shows and movies for free. Check this amazing guide on how to fix Kodi playback failed error in steps if you are facing the same kind of issue.
If you don’t know what is bit.ly/getbuildpin then you have to know it. http://bit.ly/build_pin is a website that you can pin to Kodi for streaming. Many people are getting an error to settle it. Don’t worry in this article I will tell you all the steps to Get bit.ly/getbuildpin Pin to Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard.
Table of Contents
How to install Kodi 17.1 Ares and Get Pin with bit.ly/getbuildpin
I will give 30 steps to install Kodi 17.1 Ares and Get Pin with bit.ly/getbuildpin so follow all the steps clearly.
- 1st Go to SYSTEM, in the top left corner.
- Now go to System Settings
- Select “Add-Ons“
- Then turn on “Unknown Sources“. After that, enter Yes.
- Then select File Manager.
- And add your path on “Add Source“.
- By Selecting “None”
- Tap Ok.
- Now choose “Enter a name for this media source”. Enter a name such as “Sample” and Enter OK.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Then select “Add-Ons“.
- Now press the Package icon on the top left corner.
- By select “Install From Zip File“
- And choose the new source you added, “Sample “.
- Then select the “repository. art project” folder
- After go to tap the file in that folder, which is named something similar to arts project-.zip
- In a few minutes for the Ares Wizard to load.
- After the complete process you will get “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install from Repositoryentering
- Then select “Ares Project“.
- Now choose “Program Add-Ons“
- Select the Ares Wizard.
- Then press Install. Ares Wizard is now ready to install.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen.
- Then under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see a notification with Ares Wizard enabled.
- Open Ares Wizard, and select Kodi to build.
- It asks to enter a PIN, then uses another device and browse http://bit.ly/build_pin.
- Entering the PIN that is displayed at bit.ly/getbuildpin.
- And select “Pulse Build Krypton”. Enter “Install” to start the Kodi Pulse Build install process.
- Last, restart Kodi.
I hope you will follow all the steps as I tell you. Now you have Pin with bit.ly/getbuildpin to stream Tv shows and movies online for free. If you have any question in your mind then please contact us.